Monday, January 01, 2007

.....fires of the soul


campFireblueS
Originally uploaded by tiandra.

i like to think about this blog... it is a special place for me.. a place where i first started to express matters of my soul... it is like a small fire i have started... each post is like a new log on the fire...

i like to send time understanding the profound... hmmmm.. profound.. what an odd word... pro... found.... interesting... hmmmm.. i wonder if i am a pro at looking for the found... well now i have to stop for a minute and absorb this... i just wonder... maybe i have been looking it all the wrong places... big smile...

oh my words... you have so many short comings... you frustrate me to no end... if only i could find a way to get you to sing the song i love to sing...

some where along the way in life i learned that the universe is divided in two... which only makes sense... opposites attract... why would the universe be any different...

it took some time to learn how it is divided.. hmmmmm.. i wonder if i should take time to write how you can tell... well.. i do not feel like writing a book right now so i will say this much...

all thing are given to the one side or the other... shall we say male side of the universe.. is given to rhythm.... all things of the female side of the universe... are given to melody... together it sings a song.... like when you put rhythm and melody together...

take atoms for an example... each atom is an atom melody... for example... there are ninety known atoms... ninety melodies... this is interesting in itself.. i wonder why.. big smile... ok... now the divide works like this when it comes to atoms...

protons carry a charge..i just love getting a man charged up... big smile... this is the male divide.. deep breath.. i am not sure if your mind can grasp this... well any way... the neutron has no charge.. this is the female divide.. neutrons and protons together form what is known as a nucleus.. the centre or singers of the song... big smile... ohhh.. deep breath.. this is frustrating... i have not a clue what you know.. so it is like talking to the wind...

i talk to the wind but the wind can not hear... the wind does not hear.. oh how many time i have said this... sometimes i feel so all alone...

ohhh well.. just maybe there is someone who understands this besides me... if you are out there.. please find me... ok God... i know you stand beside me.. Goddess i know you Love me... but is there not someone... or have you plunked me here to be alone...

ok.. enough said of my longings.. yes.. the universe is divided in two... what more can i say...

2 comments:

Linbow said...

I know, Tiandra, I know about these things, our minds are in the same space. Do not ever feel alone, I will always be with you wherever you go. This is possible and you know it is. Linbow

Tiandra said...

LinBow.. tell me not.. you answered my prayer.. i am in tears... i was sitting here as frustrated with words as i could get... i felt all alone... i thought there was not body in the world who could see this... i asked if there was somebody out there who undestood this.. and i felt like i was looking into the darkness... i posted and started to read it... i found some spelling mistakes and misprinted words.. as i started to correct these up pops my gmail to tell me i have a comment on this post... i start to read it.. and it is you LinBow... LinBow.. my precious LinBow... you are more wonderful than i can ever have imagined....i sit here in silence.. i am not alone... tears stream down my cheeks... LinBow.. you have left me really without words... ohhh deep breath... yes... you know.. oh my.. you knew that some thing is on my heart.. you came to find me and answer me.... just when i needed it most... i am floored... oh my...