Sunday, December 17, 2006

...... pompous


photo artistry by windiepink....

Good morning... yes... i have fallen behind in my blogging here.... my words blog... my rambles and thoughts on matters.... oh well... so is life...

I have been having fun with my other blogs... i really like word press... the only think i miss is the way you can easily change the color of the print on these blog postings.... word press has a wonderful presentation.... bigger photos.... more vibrant.... this blogger is small and almost dingy... oooppsss.. now i am going to get into trouble with blogger...

as you... those who follow along in my blog know... i get into trouble... i get blocked.. and thrown out of groups... i do not set out to do this.. but somehow.... it happens...

yesterday i was very excited about my orbs... Linbow is teaching me about orbs... how to connect with them... she has sent me a number of emails which are moving me forward into this world... the orb world... she is an orb magnet... she understands their little world and they love her...

i am so excited about my first orb photo... i have taken thousands of photos... but i can not recall ever seeing an orb in any of them.... i have known about them for many years.. but until i connected with LinBow... i really did not pay to much attention...

LinBow posted a photo of an orb which really caught my attention... i found it so spiritual... i posted it here in this blog and made a short comment on it... this photo sparked me... then when i clicked my first orb.. i was set on fire... they are so cute...

Last night when i went to bed.. i though about my little friend i had clicked... i look at this little one often... i see the smile it sends back to me... we have a very personal connection... as i lay with my head upon my pillow i felt the softness of life come over me... i felt content and happy... i kept saying out loud... i love you.. you are so cute.... this is how i felt... so dreamy...

as you know i am mystical... my mystical journey is always unfolding before me.... LinBow is my connection to the orb world.... olidaone is my connection to the gnome world... i have two guides working on me at the same time... interesting... i have not had this before.... two guides at once..

i am not sure what you know about the mystical world... many are called.. but few are chosen... this for a reason... the mystical world is not the material world.. most people are absorbed with material concerns.. which is of course the right thing to do.. we need to eat with a roof over our heads... the mystical world exacts a great price from those who enter... it demands much ... one has to give up much... many mystical people have almost starved to death... many have found themselves homeless... Jesus was a mystical one.. he made a point to mention this cost...

for those of you who make loads of doe from mystical spinning... this is great.. but it is not the mystical world... i notice lots of Phd's and the such now attached to mystical understandings... this is great for keeping a roof over your head... but know it is not the world you are barred from... the mystical world frowns upon this... pompous is not mystical.... it is pompous... and yes.. pompous its a great way to make money... millions of people do it... corporations are full of them...

ooopppsss .. you have your back up.... who the hell is windiepink.. where the hell does she get off saying this.... well.. i do not need to explain myself.. i am just delivering you a message as asked.... you can take it up with the greater... good luck... big smile...

now for those of you who have hearts that are pure... silent in your light... hummmm... yes a big clue... the ancients have told me to send you this message.... you are precious.. be as you will.. all is well... you are loved...

well.. i guess this is about it for this post.. be good.. tiandra...

No comments: